My cousin is a highway road worker. He found this yellow belly hatchling on the highway and brought it to my mother because he remembered- I’m the turtle person in the family.
It literally just hatched. D: D: D:
Thinking hard on what to do with him.
I put him in my container pond on the front porch for now.
Posted 4 months ago with 8 notes
Tagged: ● turtle ● yellow belly slider ● yellow belly turtle ● hatchling ● baby turtl ● Vega
- ignisimmortalis likes this
- aguarush11 likes this
- tortledove likes this
- tortledove said:AT THIS POINT I’d say keep him. He is too little for me to conscionably say to poke him in some random unknown pond somewhere. And he is not ‘wild’ yet since he was just hatched. IF YOU CAN you should keep him. uwu
- iantojonesthebetta likes this
- fishesnstuff likes this
- tsisqua said:He’s adorable and looks grumpy in the pictures which just make him even cuter.
- tsisqua likes this
- thefrecklebum posted this